Executive Branch Lobbyist Reports
Effective February 10, 2010, lobbyists no longer file periodic reports.
The information on this page has been audited to remove those contributions not required by Iowa law. Expenses reflect how they were actually reported. Paper reports were entered by Board staff. If any inaccuracies, discrepancies, or inconsistencies are noted, please notify the Board's staff.
If a lobbyist's name appears on the listing, the quarterly report was filed. If there is no information listed, the lobbyist filed a no activity report for that quarter.
2009 4th Quarter Executive Branch Lobbyist Report
due January 31, 2010 (extended to February 1, 2010)
- Date=Date of Contribution to candidate for state office
- Recipient=Name of candidate or campaign committee receiving contribution
- Amt=Amount of campaign contribution
- Expenses=Amount of money spent on executive branch lobbying
- Expenditure_na=nature or type of expenditure
- Expenditure comments=any inclusion by reporting lobbyist