Who We Are

What We Do


last updated 7/15/2009

Charitable Trust Registration

Beginning July 1, 2009, charitable trusts in the State of Iowa must register with the Attorney General. Pursuant to Iowa Code 633A.5107, the Attorney General has created the following forms for use by charitable trusts:

Charitable Trust Registration Form
Charitable Trust Annual Report Form

Questions about charitable trust registration