Campaign Committee Forms
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2015, ALL COMMITTEE REPORTS MUST BE FILED ELECTRONICALLY.
Please click here to access the electronic filing menu.
- This registration form is for those who wish to register a committee ONLY for the purpose of using a shorter attribution statement ("paid for by"). If the $1000 financial threshold is crossed, the committee must register and file a DR-1 within 10 days. This form may also be filed electronically (see link above).
Committee reports MUST be filed electronically after July 1. The paper forms indicated below are for historical purposes only. Contact the Board for more information.
Statement of Organization (Form DR-1)
- This is the registration form for all committees. It is initially filed within 10 days of the $1000 financial threshold for reporting being crossed, and it is amended within 30 days of any change of previously filed information.
Disclosure Summary (Form DR-2)
- This form accumulates the totals for the reporting period from specific Schedule pages that are attached to it. The combination of the Schedule Pages and the Disclosure Summary Page constitutes a complete Disclosure Report.
Monetary Receipts (Schedule A)
- This form lists dates, names, addresses, and amounts of contributors to a committee, as well as the ID number of a donor committee if applicable. If an individual donor is a relative of a candidate, the relationship is listed. Contributions in excess of $25 (or the itemization level for your committee type) from a donor are listed by complete name and address, while smaller amounts are listed as "unitemized contributions for the period".
Monetary Expenditures (Schedule B)
- This form lists all expenditure of $5 or more in a calendar year by date, name, address and amount, and by ID number if applicable. (Expenditures of less than $5 may be listed as "unitemized expenditures for the Period".
Incurred Indebtedness (Schedule D)
- This form lists the actual or estimated costs of goods and services either already received by the committee but not yet paid for, or ordered by the committee but not yet received. List the date, name and address of the creditor, a description and the amount of the debt. If the debt is owed to the candidate or a member of a committee who has paid for goods and services for the committee, list the person as the creditor, and the amount and description.
In-Kind Contributions (Schedule E)
- This form lists non-monetary donors to the committee who have either contributed goods or services which the committee did not have to pay for, or who have paid for a debt of the committee. List the date, name and address of the donor, description of the contribution and its fair market value.
Loans Received &Repaid/Schedule F
- This form is in two parts. It lists (in Part I) monetary loans made to the committee, (in Part II) repayments of loans made by the committee, and the outstanding loan balance. The date, name and address of person/organization and amount are shown. The beginning and ending loan balance appears on the form.
Consultant Service (Schedule G)
- This schedule is in two parts. Part I provides information about the consultant hired by the committee, including contract period, expected cost, expected performance, etc. Part II lists a breakdown of expenditures made by the consultant to third parties (such as to radio stations or newspapers) for campaign expenses which includes date, name and address, purpose and amount expended.
Campaign Property (Schedule H)
- This schedule is divided into two parts. Part I lists purchases of campaign equipment or property with a cost of more than $500, including date, description, cost and fair market value. Part II lists sales or transfers of campaign property, including the date, name and address of purchaser or donee, description, sale price and value. Fair market value continues to be reported until the residual value is less than $100 and then can be discontinued. A candidate's committee cannot dissolve until it has disposed of campaign property valued at $100 or more.
Statement of Dissolution (Form DR-3)
- The Statement must be filed once all activity has ceased, all debts and obligations paid or forgiven, and any remaining funds dispersed. A committee is not considered dissolved until this Statement is received.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system to view some pages. If you are visually impaired, there are special tools from Adobe that will allow you to read these files. Click here to learn more.